Benefits of Leasing for Office Refurbishment
Research has identified that companies are ready for expansion in 2014 after a long period of consolidation, Some 56 per cent of businesses say they are more likely to invest in growth in the first six months of 2014 than they were at the same time last year.
So why pay up-front for assets that typically only provide a return on your investment over time and depreciate throughout?
Here are some key reasons why so many organisations use leasing as an alternative to cash or a bank facility
• Significant tax benefits – For private organisations payments are fully tax deductible unlike using cash.
• Low, fixed payments allow easy budgeting throughout the term
• Spread the cost of your purchases in line with the return on the investment
• Make your capital work for you – Rather than sink valuable cash into depreciating assets, deploy it elsewhere for higher returns
• Totally flexible, a lease allows you to determine the term, how frequently you pay and can be upgraded or changed throughout.
• Manage obsolescence and refresh assets strategically rather than face unbudgeted large write offs.
• Make investment decisions based upon your needs and not limited by constrained budgets
• Reduce dependency on your primary funder(s) – Your existing credit lines remain unaffected and you will have access to over 20 specialist asset funders
• Spread the cost of the VAT which is paid in instalments rather than as a lump sum up-front(excluding Hire/Lease Purchase agreements)
• Turnkey funding – Build all your costs into the lease to maximise your benefits even further