Providing Best Value for Larger Scale Projects
We are able to provide an independent furniture procurement service. This is an efficient way of purchasing for clients, enabling them to achieve the best value on specific larger scale projects
As furniture consultants our involvement typically involves the following activities.
- Establish” Purchasing Selection Group” and clarify project brief and attend meetings when necessary throughout the project.
- Prepare furniture schedule categories i.e Breakout and Eating, Desking and Operator Seating, Storage, Formal Meeting, Conference and Training Areas, Reception Area
- Initial selection of suitable manufacturers presented to the client with recommendations for each
- Arrange to visit prospective suppliers if required, confirming suitability and undertaking supplier survey and pre – qualification questionnaire.
- Prepare shortlist of suppliers within each category and present to the client for final agreement as to selection.
- Visit shortlisted companies with members of the “Purchasing Selection Group” identifying product specification for tender.
- Prepare contract and tender documentation including pricing spreadsheet
- Undertake tender negotiations and evaluations
- The “Purchasing Selection Group” to discuss tender and arrange mock ups for final decision.
- Award of Contract
Furniture, for Citizen Watch
Citizens Watch were going through a period of expansion and they required more working space for their European…
Furniture, for Xerox
Xerox were re-locating 150 staff from Welwyn Garden City to Letchworth. The building needed to house open plan hot desking,…
Furniture, for University of Sussex
JS were asked by architects, RH Partnership, to work with Capita and the University of Sussex to design,…
Agile Working, for London Borough of Sutton
LBS were looking to introduce flexible working to help create a more responsive, efficient and…
Furniture consultancy, for A2 Dominion Housing
JS were instructed by A2 Dominion Housing Group to act as Furniture Consultants to assist with…
“Very pleased with everything from initial inquiry to installation. We quickly got guidance & helpful advice and are very happy with the quality & look of product”
“Excellent service and products!!”
“We love the over all look of the tables - thank you”
“I'm very happy with your product and your customer service. This kind of customer care seems to be very rare these days. A breath of fresh air ”
“Ricky your consultant was amazing help! He really made the process stress free!”