Office Design Kent
We deliver outstanding solutions using office interior design to transform your organisation. Designing a fresh and imaginative look, delivering worthwhile organisational change, and improving the working environment are the staples of our approach. Although the interior office design process is unique for each project, JS Environmental’s offices can be versatile, durable and influential.
Office Interior Design Kent
Our ingenious office designs can realistically improve a businesses performance. Morale, productivity and creativity increase. Fuel bills, absenteeism and resignations reduce. The effect being an improvement in your bottom line. Using our inspirational office interior design knowledge, we can transform your office into an environment that not only looks good, it works better too.
It will inspire your whole business -inspiring happier more productive staff - inspiring clients from the moment they enter your reception.
Office Design Companies in Kent
If you find yourself or your business in need of office design, JS Office Environmental are the team to call on. We’re a professional design team and we specialise in a range of meeting room design solutions. Our conference room design ideas are efficient and creatively designed to ensure the maximum success for your organisation. At JS Office Environmental, we’re known for transforming office spaces into places where people will love to work. Interior office design is and meeting room design trends our speciality and the thing that we’re most passionate about, together we bring imaginative ideas to life and will ensure that your meeting room is productive and designed to the highest standards.
Our Design Office Service
Our office design service includes:
- A complete analysis of your workplace requirements – square metreage, breakout areas, meeting rooms, kitchens, storage, air-conditioning, IT, audio-visual etc.
- Test fit drawings – understand how it all fits in your building
- Conceptual drawings – an overall feel of how it will look
- Space planning – see how the new layout appears in real life
- Finishes and fittings – textures and colours that will reflect your brand image and inspire your staff
- Office furniture – from designer looks to functional practicality, we’ll source what works with your Kent office design and budget
- 3D visualisations – 3D walkthroughs help in picturing your new space, see our plans leap off the page
- Working drawings – We provide the necessary drawings required to get planning permission and to fit out your space
Office Space Planning
Occasionally, companies think they need to move when they don’t need to, sometimes they want a re-design when it won’t be of any benefit at all
Space planning is a bit like a jigsaw puzzle making sure you have the right pieces in the right positions. That’s why a workplace appraisal is the first requirement when a client asks us to help them with their office environment. In essence we get to know your organisation’s requirements. We take time to watch it working, understand your staff, your business structure, plans for future expansion and all your technical needs.
Once we consider these we can then appreciate what is best for your business. In turn you will then appreciate how much more efficient and productive your organisation will be as a consequence, therefore improving your bottom line as a result.
The workplace appraisal is carried out by our own in-house specialists. They look at four key areas:-
Space Requirements What office space and storage do you need - How can you maximise communication between departments - Where will you house your IT equipment
Compare Fit-Out Costs What will your building cost to fit-out - Will it cost less to run over time
Future Growth Will you have enough space for future growth - Do need it scaled up or scaled down - Is it flexible enough
Office Refurbishment or Office Relocation Is it best for you to stay or should you move - Could you make better use of the space you’ve already got
Why Choose JS Office Environmental for Office Design Kent?
Our aim is to provide you with the best possible working environment for your organisation. An environment that includes;
- Realises all your working requirements.
- Mirrors your organisation’s personality and brand image.
- Inspires your staff and enhances their working life.
- Encourages efficiency, productivity and promotes success.
- To offer our clients high levels of creative inspiration, with all the benefits of one company taking full responsibility for delivering the very best solutions.
As a company, we aim to achieve a reputation as being a trusted partner, consistently delivering high standard office design in Kent to a wide portfolio of clients.
Searching For ’Office Design Companies Kent’?, Choose JS Office Environmental
We have carried out office designs and fit out for a few clients throughout Kent and the UK. JS Environmental will handle all the planning and project management to ensure that your office refurbishment Kent runs smoothly and is completed by the agreed deadline date.
All office refurbishments are carried out with a client-first policy in mind. We plan and manage all office refurbishments in Kent on a client by client basis, as no two refurbishments are the same. If you’re planning to refurbish your office space and are looking for office refurbishment companies in Kent to design and project manage it for you, then get in touch. We are always happy to discuss how we can help you to achieve your dream office space.
Frequently Asked Questions About Office Design in Kent
How Do I Know Which Design is Best for my Office?
Our team will help you create a design concept that is completely bespoke to your business and workspace, but in general it’s good to consider incorporating the following:
- As much natural light as possible
- Enough Space
- Enough Storage
- Quality Furniture
- Attractive Reception area
Will I Need to Change my Furniture?
If you are planning to refurbish your workplace it is a sensible time to invest in new furniture too, particularly since a more contemporary office design is likely to incorporate furniture that’s both aesthetically streamlined and practical for the user. But that’s not to say there wouldn’t be some pieces you couldn’t keep: shelving or storage units, for example, or any vintage pieces that might fit with a retro-styled office.
How Could an Office Design Benefit my Business?
There are many potential benefits to refreshing your office environment which include:
- Staff Satisfaction – The people who make up your company’s happiness is the most important and good morale can have positive benefits on your working environment.
- Brand Recognition – A carefully thought-out office refurbishment will show existing and prospective clients that your company cares about how it perceived by others.
- Space Optimisation – Planning a fit out involves looking at the overall layout of your workplace and deciding where space is needed or could be better used. Making these decisions is no small task, but the JS Office Environmental team is on hand.
- Safer Environment – Investing in a fit out will ensure your workplace is as safe as possible for your employees and conducive to their health and wellbeing. Layout and furniture are an important part of this and this is why the team at JS Office Environments are here to help.
How Can I Get the Most out of my New Workplace?
There’s always a way to squeeze more out of a workspace and we’ve got hundreds of tips, tweaks and techniques we can use to help you get the most from your new – or existing – premises.
We’re committed to collaborating closely with you and working out innovative ways to get your workspace to function in exactly the way you want it to.
What is Space Planning?
Space planning is a simple and effective way of getting the most out of your new work space. Once you have decided on a new premise, we will conduct surveys to ensure you are getting the most out of your space and how best to ergonomically accommodate your set-up.
We can also take into account plans for future growth to ensure your business can comfortably grow into its new workspace.