Office Fit Out Kent
When it comes to needing an office fit out in Kent, the team at JS Office Environmental can work flexibly around your schedule. This helps you maintain ‘business as normal’ throughout your office refurbishment if needed. Being both interior fit out contractors and office fit out specialists, we realise how much the office environment can impact productivity and consequent profitability during as well as after the execution of office fit out services.
Selecting us as your commercial fitout company will ensure that you can enjoy a seamless transformation from tired to inspired, with minimal disruption to the work of your team.
Office Fit Out Companies Kent
Once you have finalised your office design and plan, our team can then start to implement your office fit out.
On commencing your office fit out we will create full strategies ensuring that every aspect of the project works in perfect synergy. Project management is our strength and every effort is made to ensure the minimum of disruption to day to day operations.
Here at JS Office Environmental our team will provide all of the necessary parts to bring your office interior to life sourcing from a wide range of suppliers to suit your taste and budget. If you find yourself searching for ’Office Fit Out Companies Kent’ then be sure to contact the team at JS Office Environmental where one of our team members will be more than happy to discuss your requirements.
Office Fit Out Contractors in Kent
JS Office Environmental are experts in blending furniture and ways of working with building services and layout design to achieve a balanced, considered, office interior alongside an appropriate budget, the objectives and the timescale. Integrating furniture into an office design and fit out scheme makes the most of opportunities to integrate service, space and functions, and unifies a project both for effective timelines and elimination of clashes, cost problems and miscommunication.
End-to-end design and office fit delivers the most accomplished results, both in terms of cost control, cohesion and program. At JS Office Environmental our approach is to have a single contact leading the project at the design thoughts, ideas, and agreed actions into the physical build, ensuring nothing gets diluted in translation. All too often projects that are built in ways that fail to capture the design intent. With JS Office Environmental our office design is delivered into the physical fit-out by someone immersed in the office design phase.
Office Interior Fit Kent
Whatever your plans for office fit out Kent we can help. Here at JS Office Environmental give advice and guidance, provide a planning and fit-out design service without charging for initial concepts, submit a cost plan and project critical path; this means you can evaluate exactly what JS Office Environment is capable of as well as evaluating layouts, designs and program dates for the office interior fit out. Whether you want to fit out a boardroom, reception area or a full office fitting out, let JS Office Environmental take on your project.
Our team understands that it is important for an office fit out to be tailored around your business. As design experts, JS Office Environmental will help to overhaul your office space with a modern and ergonomic design. With a transparent pricing structure, the fit out of your office won’t cost you more than you expected it to. Offering fixed costs, you’ll only pay for the fit out service you receive. The interior of your office space will be overhauled using only the elements of the design you have agreed to. Communication with you throughout the design, JS Office Environmental will adapt quickly to any changes you might need making to your office fit out.
What is Provided in your Office Fit Out?
Our office fit out service in Kent includes:
- Partitioning - In order to meet the varied requirements of your office refurbishment, we supply a wide range of quality Partition systems. Each system provides differing features to satisfy your specific requirements. All of our partition systems conform to the relevant British Standards. We offer a wide choice of systems to meet fire, sound reduction, demountability and cost effectiveness considerations. Our standard partitioning offers a range of coloured finishes and solid or fully glazed elevations with integral blinds. There are optional timber framed finishes and a wide variety of door veneers and ironmongery.
- Ceilings - We provide a wide range of suspended ceiling systems, so whether mineral fibre or metal tiles, the choice of designs and patterns available is extensive. The main purpose of suspended ceiling systems in an office refurbishment are to provide fire resistance, reduce heat loss, sound absorption and disguising electrical and mechanical infrastructure. As well as satisfying all or any of these requirements they also enhance the aesthetic appearance of your working environment. Many of the ceilings provide total accessibility, which allows for ease of maintenance for high-level services.
- Flooring - The choice of flooring in an office refurbishment should involve consideration of appearance but also ease of maintenance. Entrances and receptions should have an area of barrier carpeting to ensure dirt does not travel into the general building areas. We provide a wide range of soft and hard floor finishes, from broadloom and carpet tiles, through to vinyl and ceramic flooring. We also install computer raised floor systems and mezzanine floors. We can supply from a vast range and provide samples to suit your style and budget.
- Blinds - Our vertical blind range combines quality with style in any office fit out or refurbishment. Vertical fabrics present a variety of textile solutions including Washable, Solar Protective, Energy Saving collections or alternative Wood and Aluminium vertical options. Plus vertical blinds are such a versatile option allowing several louvre sizes in a tilt able light-distributing system Venetian blinds offer a practical option, allowing the filtering or elimination of light through their adjustable light-distribution system, and because we offer a variety of slat sizes your blind will be perfectly proportioned for smooth operation and a stylish streamlined look.
- Data cabling - With wide-ranging experience in setting up offices of all types, we look at the needs of your company today and the requirements you may have in the future. When undertaking your office refurbishment we look towards your future development and expansion helping your company prepare for the years ahead. This will allow your company to make changes to the office environment and have the capability for adding new desks with minimum disruption. With Giga speed or Cat5e cabling installed in your office you will be able to install telephones, faxes, modems, computers and printers anywhere in your office area.
- Lighting - The well being of corporate employees is such an important consideration when undertaking an office fit out or refurbishment. Research has shown that the careful selection of lighting plays a vital role in maximising employee performance and minimising stress and tiredness. We supply a wide range of lighting options from standard fluorescent to specialist systems designed to reproduce the advantages of natural daylight. We can also fit automatic movement sensors to turn off lights when rooms are not being used and hence conserve energy.
- Storage Wall - Storage wall divides space, provides high volume storage and is totally flexible. When incorporated in your office refurbishment its relocatability and optimisation of floor space endorses efficiency, cost-effectiveness and impressive storage capacity. With today’s high rental costs, most organisations are seeking to optimise the use of floor space. Storage walls provide an excellent solution to this dilemma by saving up to 30% of space required. To enhance this saving further, tambour fronts are an excellent choice as they eradicate the open door footprint.
- Air Conditioning - Using the technology of modern air conditioning systems to heat as well as cool, we can provide a completely controllable environment for buildings of all types and sizes, maintaining an even temperature throughout the year. We design, specify, install, service and maintain air conditioning and ventilation systems to the highest specification, using the latest technology available. Our all-inclusive ‘turnkey’ package when undertaking an office refurbishment takes care of all the details of a project from start to finish and includes a free, no obligation, design and specification service tailored to suit specific needs and budgets.
Commercial Office Fit Out
An office fit out project of either your new or existing commercial environment can be a complex project and it must accommodate all of your staffing needs, represent your corporate brand, and meet your business growth plans.
Whether you are an end user looking for a category B (Cat B) fit out or a landlord or property surveyor looking to complete a Category A (Cat A) fit out, we can work with you to determine the optimum solution for your project whilst offering complete end to end project management.
Cat A Office Fit Outs
A Category A fit-out will form part of the core makeup of an office environment ready for occupiers and includes the following;
- Floor Coverings
- Suspended Ceilings
- Lighting, air conditioning and mechanical items
- Wall Finishes
This will then provide the foundation for a Category B fit out.
Cat B Office Fit Outs
Category B fit outs are for the occupier of the space prepared by the Category A installation. Category B solutions may include:
- Designing specific alterations of the Category A fit out to suit the occupier’s requirements including M&E services.
- Office reception areas
- Partitioning systems
- Individual Offices
- Conference and meeting facilities
- Tea points, staff areas and canteens
- Decoration and Wall Finishes
- New office furniture and storage solutions
Why Choose JS Office Environmental for Office Fit Outs in Kent?
At JS Office Environmental our team will always go that extra mile for our clients, our aim is to provide you with the best possible working environment for your organisation, after listening to some of our customers feedback we believe you should choose us for office fit outs in Kent due to the following reasons:
- Take into account all of your working requirements
- Mirror your organisation’s personality and brand image
- Inspire your staff and enhances their working life
- Encourages efficiency, productivity and promotes success
- Offer our clients a high level of create inspiration, with all the benefits of one company taking full responsibility for delivering the very best solutions
As a company, we aim to achieve a reputation as being a trusted partner, consistently delivering high standard office fit outs in Kent to a wide portfolio of clients.
Searching for ’Office Fit Outs Near Me?’ Contact JS Office Environmental
For a number of years the team at JS Office Furniture have carried out various office fit outs all throughout Kent and the surrounding areas. The team at JS environmental are more than happy to handle all of the planning and project management to ensure that your office fit out in Kent runs smoothly and is completed by the agreed deadline date.
All office refurbishments are carried out with a client-first policy in mind. We plan and manage all of the office fit outs in Kent on a client basis, as no two office fit outs are the same. If you are planning an office fit out and are looking for an Office Fit Out Company in Kent, then be sure to get in touch with the team at JS Office Environmental, our team are always happy to discuss how we can help you to achieve a more aesthetic and productive work space.
Frequently Asked Questions About Office Fit Outs in Kent
What is the Difference Between a Cat A and Cat B Fit Out?
Category A fit outs are usually undertaken for landlords, developers or institutional investors, with the main objective being to ‘prepare the building so it is ready for the end - user client.’
What people will usually refer to as the exciting part of fitting out an office is known as a Cat B fit out; the fitting out of the internal space. A category B office fit out will usually be carried out alongside an expert team or directly with the workspace occupier to design a custom workplace solution to suit their needs.
What is the Difference Between Office Fit Out and Office Refurbishment?
Fitting out an office refers to the process of making an interior office space suitable for occupation and is often used in relation to office developments, where the final fit out is completed by the occupant.
Refurbishment refers to the revitalisation or renovation of an office, providing you with all the benefits of a new office without the costs or complications of relocating.
What Projects Can You Take On?
We can take on any project, large or small. We are big enough to handle very large contracts and large refurbishments but we are small enough to take on smaller projects such as a simple painting job. Whatever your needs, we are sure we can meet them. If you are unsure of anything please ask us.
Can We Continue Working in Our Existing Space While Our Office Refurbishment is Carried Out?
Yes. We can carry out full office refurbishments while you continue to operate throughout the project. We take all necessary precautions to ensure all areas are made safe which enables the staff to be confident that they can still carry out their daily duties. All noisy works are carried out after hours and weekends to maintain a functional working environment.
Are there Office Fit Out Companies Near Me?
If you find yourself searching online for ’Office fit out near me’ in Kent, JS Office Environmental can help you move forward. We have years of experience working locally throughout Kent and the surrounding areas, offering a range of design, refurbishment and fit out services.